Location, Location, Location!
Finding the right space can be challenging. If you’re a business owner, corporate executive, or site selection consultant, you know that choosing the right site is pivotal to your company’s success. Moreno Valley’s Southern California location, pro-business climate, low development and operating costs, plus time-saving support offer an unbeatable competitive advantage for relocating and expanding businesses.
Contact Us at 951.413.3460 or at EDTeam@moval.org if you don’t find what you’re looking for or if you need additional information. We will be sure to respond promptly. Thank you for your interest in Moreno Valley. We look forward to helping you in any way we can.
Our proactive business development and attraction efforts are focused on specific target industries.
A Moreno Valley location offers these industries a distinct competitive advantage over sites in other communities.
Surpassing 212,000 in population, Moreno Valley is the second largest city in Riverside County and one of the fastest growing cities in the region. We understand that your success depends on connecting with consumers. Here’s a sampling of information about Moreno Valley’s residents, workforce, and culture.
- City population: 212,682; 20-mile population: 2,375,586
- 2nd largest city in Riverside County, 21st in California
- Median Age is 31.8
- Consumers: Plentiful, Youthful, & Driven
- 75% High School graduates
- 47% College
- Three colleges (University of California Riverside, California Baptist University and Moreno Valley College) attract more than 41,000 students
- Over 55,988 Households; 20-mile radius over 527,617 Households
- Average Household Size is 3.79
- Rate of Home Ownership is 64%
- 101,000 workforce population; 20-miles radius offers 1,114,000
- White Collar Workers make up 50%
- Average Commute is 36 minutes
- Employment Centers are Booming
- Home to numerous Fortune 500 and International companies
- Top 5 Employers include March Air Reserve Base, Amazon , Moreno Valley Unified School District, Riverside University Health Systems Medical Center, and Ross Dress For Less Distribution. Download Major Employers list
- Incomes are Up & Climbing
- Average Household Income $78,090
- Nearly 15,000 households earn more than $100,000
- Within 20 miles, more than 205,539 households earn more than $100,000
We’ve collected the most relevant maps to help you with your business site decision-making.
The Destination MoVal Industrial iMap shows you what industrial properties are available and who your corporate neighbors are.
Additional Industrial Map Downloads:
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Try the GIS Map Viewer. Use the Moreno Valley Map Viewer (MV2) to look up locations by address, view zoning and parcel information, confirm Moreno Valley Utility service areas, check aerial photography, and much more!
More Helpful Maps
Please contact us for customized information if you don’t find what you’re looking for!