Your Next Logistics, Manufacturing, Distribution, or E-commerce Location is Waiting for You in Moreno Valley
Southern California’s Best Resource for Undeveloped Land, Permitted Sites, and Available Lease Space
Home to some of the largest development projects on the West Coast, the City of Moreno Valley has the available site to meet your development needs.
Find out why so many businesses are choosing Moreno Valley.
Strategic Location and Convenient Access
- Centrally located in Southern California, with swift access to Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Northern California, Arizona, and Nevada
- Strategically located at the junction of two major transportation corridors: Interstate 215 and State Route 60
- 56.2 million trips per year along State Route 60
- Air Transport served by March Inland Port Airport (air cargo and private jets) and Ontario International Airport (commercial flights)
- Sea Transport served by Port of Los Angeles and Port of Long Beach
- New Metrolink rail station serving passenger rail
- Pro-business environment and concierge business service
- Fast track development services with unparalleled plan check turnaround time
- City owned electric utility and top in industry for reliability
Hot Moreno Valley Market
- Home to Fortune 500 and international companies that include Amazon, Procter & Gamble, Skechers USA, Harbor Freight Tools, Aldi Foods, Deckers Outdoor (UGG Boots), Philips Electronics, iHerb, Nautilus Fitness, Serta Simmons Mattress, Walgreens, Medline, Minka Lighting, ResMed, O’Reilly Automotive, LeGrand, Toolots, Masonite Doors, Fisher & Paykel, Gate City Beverage, Solaris Paper, Greenball Tires and Karma Automotive
- World Logistics Center (WLC) – Largest industrial logistics business park in California history (40.6 million SF)
- 4,500 businesses strong and growing
- Highly skilled and motivated workforce; population of more than 213,000 with 2.44 million in a 20-mile radius
- Lower industrial land and lease prices
- Diversified industrial product available from 2,000 to 1.3 million sq. ft. buildings
- Home to the March Air Reserve Base and March Inland Port Airport | full-time workforce exceeding 9,600
- Home to two medical campuses, Riverside University Health System and Kaiser Permanente | full-time workforce exceeding 4,900
- Home to UC Riverside, Cal Baptist University and Moreno Valley College | student population 45,000+
- Two regional shopping centers, 40 commercial centers and over 100 restaurants
- Award-winning Hire MoVal incentive programs for local hire
- Electrical rate discount for qualifying businesses
- Foreign Trade Zone designation
- Time & Materials program
- Workforce Recruitment and Training subsidy
Industrial and Logistics Developers Business Council
We want to hear from you! The function of the Industrial Business Council meeting is to gather a network of top industrial and logistic developers, in an open round table discussion, who are active in Moreno Valley or are expanding in the City. If you are interested in joining or want to submit feedback and/or suggestions online, please contact the Economic Development Department at 951.413.3460 or click the learn more button below to connect with us.
Check out a SAMPLING of our industrial opportunities. Click “View/Download” to connect to the brochure for each.