The City of Moreno Valley congratulates the Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery on their grand opening in the TownGate Promenade shopping center, located at the southeast corner of Campus Parkway and Day Street in Moreno Valley. The much anticipated opening date has been announced: Monday, June 20.
Based in Tempe, Arizona, Tilted Kilt restaurants are recognized by their tartan-wearing food servers and their sports pub menu. The Moreno Valley restaurant will have more than 100 high-definition televisions featuring sporting events. The restaurant menu provides a wide variety of choices, including burgers, salads, appetizers and delicious entrées, plus a full service bar with over 60 different varieties of beer.
“With the Tilted Kilt opening, the City of Moreno Valley is pleased with the expansion of our restaurant community,” said Mayor Dr. Yxstian Gutierrez. “Many of our residents really enjoy the sports bar experience. The great pub food and a terrific staff promise a fun atmosphere for diners and sports fans.”
Tilted Kilt is a welcome addition to the restaurant offerings in Moreno Valley. “We want to thank Moreno Valley’s residents for your enthusiasm and patience as we transformed the building and recruited terrific staff to bring this sports pub to life,” owners, the Ennabe Family, commented. “We intend to become the go-to place in Moreno Valley to watch sports, enjoy a cold beer, and dine with friends.”
Tilted Kilt will join several dining establishments that have recently opened in the City, including:
- Charley’s Philly Steak – Moreno Valley Mall
- Knockout Burgers & Gyros – Moreno Valley Mall
- Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt – Stoneridge Towne Centre
- PizaCode – TownGate Center
- Pupuseria Ita’s Salvadorian restaurant – Sunnymead Towne Centre
- Rally’s Burgers – inside Walmart
- Shrimp Factory – Pigeon Pass Plaza
Other restaurants that are slated to open in the near future include:
- Armando’s Mexican Restaurant – Moreno Marketplace
- Dickey’s BBQ Pit – TownGate Promenade
- Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches – TownGate Promenade
- Pieology – TownGate Square
- Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen – TownGate Square
For more information about the City’s new businesses or to learn more about establishing a new business in Moreno Valley, please contact the Economic Development Department at EDTeam@moval.org or at 951.413.3460.