CEO Moms is a cohort style series for women entrepreneurs to actively work on scaling their businesses or already-established side hustles. In this 5-part series you will:
- Hone your skills to better use your financial data to drive your business, identify and adjust areas to improve cash flow, profitability and future planning.
- Research and identify primary and emerging customer segments and build a plan around attracting them.
- Identify competition and strategic partners for opportunities to collaborate and maximize market share. Learn effective ways to expand your team of employees and resource partners.
- Introduction to the various Woman Owned Business Certifications as they relate to winning business in different arenas. Introduction to funding opportunities.
- Showcase your business in a digital presentation with cohort members, partners and the public
Examples of who will benefit From this program:
- Brick and Mortar (Retail, Restaurant or Service)
- Professional Services (CPA’s, Accountants, Attorneys, Insurance and Real Estate Agents, Consultants, etc.)
- Home-based businesses (Day care, On-line retail, Established side-hustles)
- Cottage Food Operators, Home Cooks, Caterers, etc.
This cohort is for women, taught by women. Although “business is business”, women often approach the process differently and many times have a variety of other obstacles and responsibilities. Attendees can expect highly interactive and vibrant discussions with the instructors and other cohort members.
Here are the minimum requirements:
- Currently in business
- Poised to add employees or independent contractors to their teams.
- In revenue $50,000+
- Already have at least one product or service in play
- Be able to attend all group meetings
- Commit to one-on-one meetings with SBDC consultants to work on your growth plan***
- A total of 5 Mandatory Zoom meetings (Tuesdays | Feb 15, 22, Mar 1, 08, 15, 2022 | 10 AM)
- Required Vetting & Assignment to 1:1 consulting
- Market Research Reports to all Approved Participants