The City of Moreno Valley is pleased to announce the launch of MorenoValleyBusiness.com, a full-featured website dedicated to providing existing and prospective businesses with the critical site and community intelligence needed to select the best Moreno Valley location.
Moreno Valley’s proactive economic development efforts have contributed to strong economic growth over the past year, increasing employment opportunities for local residents.
Fortune 500 and global companies including Amazon, Procter & Gamble, Harbor Freight Tools, Walgreens, Harman Kardon, Philips Electronics, Lowes Home Improvement, Skechers USA, Deckers Outdoor, Aldi Foods, Fisher and Paykel, and Karma Automotive have already chosen Moreno Valley as the premier location for their facilities.
Websites are often the first source of information that many prospective businesses, site selectors, and corporate executives visit when considering a location. To continue to attract new businesses and respond to the needs of Moreno Valley’s corporate audience, the City has launched a new Economic Development website that features the data resources that decision makers need in an interactive, intuitive structure.
“The new website is a critical component of the City’s business attraction, expansion, and job creation initiatives,” said Mayor Dr. Yxstian A. Gutierrez. “It showcases Moreno Valley’s site advantages and development opportunities through portals to online research tools that real estate professionals and corporate site selectors recognize and respect.”
The new Economic Development website, created by the City Manager’s Office, Economic Development, Media, GIS, and Searle Creative, features a wealth of resources and tools including:
- Summaries of Moreno Valley’s Strategic Advantages and Target Industries will demonstrate why Moreno Valley is the perfect project location.
- Comprehensive demographic information will enable businesses to make intelligent site decisions based on resident and workforce population characteristics
- In-depth business resources will easily connect users to permitting tools, development concierge services, and workforce recruitment support.
- Real-time development opportunities and site availability data will be accessible through online GIS iMaps (Destination MoVal Retail iMap and Industrial iMap) and portals to fully searchable online real estate tools Xceligent and OppSites.
- Innovative and competitive incentives will provide the motivation for business to expand or relocate to Moreno Valley.
Businesses, developers, site selectors, and investors are encouraged to visit MorenoValleyBusiness.com to learn more about Moreno Valley’s opportunities. For more information, please contact the Economic Development Department at EDTeam@moval.org or 951.413.3460.