What are the five things that every startup founder should know to optimize his or her chances for success? Because there is so much at stake when it comes to starting and growing a viable business, there are very specific skills that an entrepreneur usually needs to be successful. This introductory workshop will help you determine, verify, and manage the right course for your start-up from customer discovery, validation, and development through team building, business formation, and capitalization (via debt, grants, and equity).
- Discover and generate the right business model critical to your venture start-up’s success.
- Recognize and respond to market and investor buy-in behavior; activate customer motivators.
- Validate stakeholder and customer end-user requirements before cash investment & launch.
- For distinguishable value propositions for multiple stakeholders possessing disparate needs.
- Develop key market relationships, sales channels, revenue model, & business partnerships.
- Influence early adopters and strategic investors, raise capital, and form vital business alliances.
This is a hybrid event and will be available via Zoom. If you are interested in attending virtually, register at the link below.