Negotiation is a powerful tool, whether you’re asking for a raise, buying a house, or applying for a job. In this workshop, you’ll learn why negotiation is important, when it is useful, and how to negotiate effectively in any situation. Plus, you’ll choose a few situations that are relevant to your life or work and practice applying the negotiation skills you learned.
In this workshop we’ll cover:
– Why negotiation is important
– When negotiation is useful
– How to negotiate effectively in any situation
** This is a hybrid event. To attend in person, finish the registration through Eventbrite. To attend virtually, click on the Zoom link below. **
To attend online:
1. Visit Zoom Registration Page:
2. Enter registration details.
3. Once finished, you will receive an email with an access URL.
To attend in-person:
1. Click on the green button “Register” on Eventbrite.
2. Attend the workshop in person at the Moreno Valley Business & Employment Resource Center