Learn about social media and building an online presence, and how to use both to establish or build a career or business.
In this workshop we’ll discuss and practice how to:
- Understand the public nature of social media
- Explore different social media platforms
- Understand the impact of social media behavior on job search
- Learn social media best practices
** This is a hybrid event. To attend in person, finish the registration through Eventbrite. To attend virtually, click on the Zoom link below. **
To attend online:
1. Visit Zoom Registration Page:
2. Enter registration details.
3. Once finished, you will receive an email with an access URL.
To attend in-person:
1. Visit our Eventbrite link and click on the green “Register”.
2. Attend the workshop in person at the Moreno Valley Business & Employment Resource Center