Gain the confidence to land your next career opportunity through knowing how to answer competency and strength based questions.
In this event you will learn:
- Effective interviewing skills through preparation and practice
- Proper interview etiquette
- How to build rapport, emphasize your skills, and overcome objections and fears
- How to stand out from other candidates and make a lasting impression
- What interviewers really want to know about you
** This is a hybrid event. To attend in person, finish the registration through Eventbrite. To attend virtually, click on the Zoom link below. **
To attend online:
1. Visit Zoom Registration Page:
2. Enter registration details.
3. Once finished, you will receive an email with an access URL.
To attend in-person:
1. Click on the green “Register” on eventbrite.
2. Attend the workshop in person at the Moreno Valley Business & Employment Resource Center