Gain the confidence to land your next career opportunity through knowing how to answer competency and strength based questions.
In this event you will learn:
Effective interviewing skills through preparation and practice
Proper interview etiquette
How to build rapport, emphasize your skills, and overcome objections and fears
How to stand out from other candidates and make a lasting impression
What interviewers really want to know about you
** This is a hybrid event. To attend in person, finish the registration through Eventbrite. To attend virtually, click on the Zoom link below. **
To attend online:
1. Visit Zoom Registration Page:
2. Enter registration details.
3. Once finished, you will receive an email with an access URL.
To attend in-person:
1. Click on the eventbrite link to register
2. Attend the workshop in person at the Moreno Valley Business & Employment Resource Center