Are you interested in contracting with the Federal Government, State of CA, or Local Utilities and don’t know where to start? This two-day webinar series is for you! By the end of this session, you will have a good understanding of what it means to be certified and how to begin the process of landing government contracts.
Class One | Thursday, Feb 2 from 10:00 AM-11:30 AM
- Contracting, What Is It?
- Contracting Terms and Bid Types
- Permits and Licensing Requirements/Capacity
- Define Your Service/Product
Class Two | Thursday, Feb 9 from 10 AM – 11:30 AM
- Identify Your Target Market
- Know Your Industry Codes
- Introduction to Locating Local Bids
- Introduction to Certifications