This program is presented to you by the CSUF SBDC in partnership with HeraHub Irvine. CEO Moms is a cohort-style series for women entrepreneurs to actively work on scaling their businesses or already-established side hustles. In this 5-part series you will:
- Hone your skills to better use your financial data to drive your business, identify and adjust areas to improve cash flow, profitability, and future planning.
- Research and identify primary and emerging customer segments and build a plan around attracting them.
- Identify competition and strategic partners for opportunities to collaborate and maximize market share. Learn effective ways to expand your team of employees and resource partners.
- Understand the various Woman-Owned Business Certifications as they relate to winning business in different areas. Identify opportunities for adding equity or debt capital to scale more deliberately.
- Showcase your business in a digital presentation with cohort members, partners, and the public.
This program is for:
- Brick and Mortar (Retail, Restaurant, or Service)
- Professional Services (CPA’s, Accountants, Attorneys, Insurance and Real Estate Agents, Consultants, etc.)
- Home-based businesses (Daycare, On-line retail, Established side-hustles)
- Cottage Food Operators, Home Cooks, Caterers, etc.
This cohort is for women, taught by women. Although “business is business”, women often approach the process differently and many times have a variety of other obstacles and responsibilities. Attendees can expect highly interactive and vibrant discussions with the instructors and other cohort members.
All applicants will be going through a vetting process. Approved participants will be notified via email.
The minimum requirements:
- Currently in business
- Poised to add employees or independent contractors to their teams
- In revenue $50,000+
- Already have at least one product or service in play
- Be able to attend all group meetings: Tuesdays – Sept 7, 14, 21, 28, and Oct 5 – 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Commit to one-on-one meetings with SBDC consultants to work on your growth plan
** Sales end on September 1, 2021 at 12 AM