Friday, September 10 – Class One – Branding Your Business
- How to create your personal brand
- What will be the tone of my brand?
- How does my business currently compare to industry leaders?
- Unified Branding front and regulations for use.
- Using Freelance Graphic Artists to create your brand logo?
Friday, September 17- Class Two – Using Your Branding For Your Business
Utilize the correct platforms for your brand efficiently and effectively. Attend this seminar and learn:
- What platforms will be the most beneficial for my type of business?
- How do I create a unified brand across multiple platforms?
- What are the first items to complete once a platform has been decided upon?
- How to unify a branding tone for your business.
- How often should my business be posting, and about what?
Friday, September 24 – Class Three – Using Your Digital Branding Presence
Taking your digital platforms to the marketplace, and paying to play! Attend this seminar and learn:
- What will be the best platform for my business to monetize advertisement on?
- Creating a budget for individual campaigns.
- Using insights to make educated decisions based on the data from previous posts to monetize advertisements.
- Reviewing campaign results and interpreting them for future campaigns.
You will receive a webinar link the day before the session.