This seminar was designed to build upon the principles introduced in the QuickBooks for Beginners seminar and will discuss the following topics:
- Creating & Setting up a Company
- Working With Lists
- Working with Bank Accounts
- Using Other Accounts in QuickBooks
- Entering Sales Information
- Receiving Payments & Making Deposits
- Entering and Paying Bills
- Your Options With QuickBooks Payroll
- Analyzing Job Cost & Financial Data
Note: This QuickBooks course is instructed using the Desktop version of QuickBooks.
May 15, 2019 | 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Moreno Valley Employment Resource Center – 12625 Frederick St, Suite K-3, Moreno Valley, CA 92553