One of the key decisions that you will make is how to price your products and services.
This is key to obtaining a competitive advantage and growing your bottom line.
This workshop will cover the following areas:
- Value Creation, Capture, and Sustainment
- Cost vs Pricing
- Whole vs Online vs Retail
- Value Proposition
- Perceived Value (Brand presentation)
- Price concepts (Sensitivity, Elasticity, Discrimination, Bundling, Structure)
- Discounts and Allowances
- Types of pricing (Volume, Transactional, Cost plus, Recurring, Line Item, Fixed, Variable, etc.)
- Price Competition Matrix
- Price Quality Quadrant Analysis