Having a strong professional brand and a well-thought-out career story can open many opportunities for you, especially when it comes to pursuing your next job.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- How to position your career story in a compelling way
- How to improve your online presence and build a solid network
- How to answer the common interview question “tell me about yourself” to make a strong first impression
** This is a hybrid event. To attend in person, finish the registration through Eventbrite. To attend virtually, click on the Zoom link below. **
To attend online:
1. Visit Zoom Registration Page:
2. Enter registration details.
3. Once finished, you will receive an email with an access URL.
To attend in-person:
1. Click on the green button “Register” on eventbrite.
2. Attend the workshop in person at the Moreno Valley Business & Employment Resource Center