Calling all Veterans, Guard, Reserve and military-connected family members who want to start or grow a small business!
Have you ever dreamed of owning your own business? Wondering what it takes and how you can prepare? Are you a current veteran business owner looking for fresh ideas and veteran connections? The City of Moreno Valley and the SoCal Veterans Business Outreach Center (VBOC) present the Boots to Business/Reboot program in person and online. There is no charge for this event.
Day 1- September 6, 11am-4pm (register separately):
• Introduction to Business Ownership
• “Step by Step” of Starting a business – presented by Joseph Molina, National Veterans Chamber of Commerce
• Basics of Opportunity Recognition
• Understanding Your Market and Competitive Space
• Marketing using the Storytelling approach – presented by Joseph Molina, National Veterans Chamber of Commerce
This is your chance to explore what it takes to be an entrepreneur and join ranks with the growing number of veteran-owned businesses! Join us and learn how to put your small business ownership dreams into action!