Calling all Veterans, Guard, Reserve and military-connected family members who want to start or grow a small business!
Have you ever dreamed of owning your own business? Wondering what it takes and how you can prepare? Are you a current veteran business owner looking for fresh ideas and veteran connections? The City of Moreno Valley and the SoCal Veterans Business Outreach Center (VBOC) present the Boots to Business/Reboot program in person and online. There is no charge for this event.
Day 2- September 13, 11am-4pm :
• The Economics of Small Business Start-up
• Legal Considerations for Veterans Owned Small Businesses
• Financing your Venture
• The Traditional and Nontraditional Funding Options – presented by Joseph Molina, National Veterans Chamber of Commerce
• Introduction to Business Planning
• The One-Page Business Plan – presented by Joseph Molina, National Veterans Chamber of Commerce
• Resources to Support Your Venture & Other Trainings Offered by Partner Organizations
This is your chance to explore what it takes to be an entrepreneur and join ranks with the growing number of veteran-owned businesses! Join us and learn how to put your small business ownership dreams into action!