As a business owner, having a good handle of your accounting and finance can be critical to expanding your business! Join us for this FREE four-week series that will discuss:
Class One – November 1
- An overview of financial management for small business – why is it important?
- The 7 Financial Terms Every Entrepreneur Should Know
Class Two – November 8
- Pricing your products and services correctly – are you accounting for all your costs correctly?
- The importance of cash flow and diagnosing and curing cash flow issues
- Preparing and understanding your key financial reports – what they can tell you about your business
- The process of developing financial projections and identifying and understanding your key assumptions
- Understanding and using key financial ratios
Class Three – November 15
- The fundamentals of managing your small business finances
- Understanding your business model and optimizing it for financial success
- Maintaining proper records to keep your business running smoothly
- Implementing a financial tracking and accounting system
Class Four – November 22
- Understanding the fundamentals of business credit
- Understanding how lenders view your company from a financial perspective
- Preparing your company for debt capital – what do you need to do and what information do you need to provide to a potential lender
Event disclaimer: I authorize the Inland Empire Center for Entrepreneurship (IECE) and the CSUSB School of Entrepreneurship to publish via marketing material online, by video, by photograph, in print and through social media as well as distribute my picture/video on any such promotional material.